Friday, October 13, 2006

Things I am anxiously waiting for

Novels: "The Inheritance of Loss" by Kiran Deshai who won the Man Booker Prize in 2006. Other two books namely "My Name is Red" and "Istambul: Memories and The City" by Orhun Pamuk, a Turkish writer, the winner of 2006 Literature Noble Prize. I am somehow losing interests in reading fictions, its high time I read some certified real stuffs. Wanted to read Musharraf's biography, In the Line of Fire but reviews discouraged me.

Sixth Season of 24: Can't wait for Jack to be Back. It starts in Jan and waiting anxiously to see how Jack Bauer escapes from Chinese captivity.

YouTube: I am further waiting to see YouTube incorporated in google video. Didn't know YouTube had such good collection of Indian music albums, songs from movies, etc. Waiting for it to grow further with more intelligent search options of Google.

No comments: