Monday, August 21, 2006

Snakes on a Plane

What does this title tell you about a movie ? Well, it tells you exactly what to expect from the movie. I haven't watched the movie, but I hear discussions about it everywhere these days. Supposedly this movie also hit the box office as #1 last weekend (??). So, what is the deal ? It seems a bunch of internet users got crazy over the title and hyped the movie. They even wanted it to be rated R. The title was supposed to something like Pacific Flight 121 but even Samuel Jackson preferred Snakes on a Plane. I guess, its a fun horror movie with Snakes terrorizing the passengers. There should be some high-mile-club steamy love making scenes. I would just love to hear Samuel Jackson yelling, "Waste those mother f***er Snakes". Kids of one of my colleagues were saying, "Is it for real ? What is the point of the movie ?" Should we consider such movie-makers to be creative, funny or dumbass ?



No comments: